Search This Blog


Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sidney Crosby's Missed Opportunities: The Canadian Bachelor

Due to the NHL lockout not giving me my fill of televised puck, I'm forced to indulge my hockey habit by other means. One thing I have done is taken a closer look at some of my favorite cards.

A few months ago I got on a big Panini Prime spending spree, which netted me not only a Sidney Crosby Latter Patch Auto Redemption, but a Crosby auto numbered to 5. Of course, I also picked up the base card, which itself is limited to just 249 copies.


The front of the card is nice, but the interesting part is on the back.


Let's take a closer look.


Apparently, The Kid was offered a spot on the Canadian version of The Bachelor???


Maybe he was offered in the way that they said, "Hey, waddya think?" Which led to his response of "Are you kidding me? I'm about to make tens of MILLIONS of dollars in the NHL? NO! I won't do your effing show. GOOD DAY SIR!"

Still, what bothers me the most is that they referenced TMZ, which means that that douche Harvey Levin will forever be immortalized on the back of one of my Crosby cards.

Damnit to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment