Search This Blog


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Panini Redemption Update: I'm NOT crazy!!!!!

Okay, okay, okay. One of the craziest ideas and stupidest assumptions I have ever had when it comes to cards ACTUALLY came true!

If you remember reading my last post, I wrote about a 2011-12 Dominion Henrik Sedin autographed patch card I had just gotten fulfilled.


It's a great looking card, and I got the redemption for it for such a good price, that I decided to purchase the redemption for twin brother Daniel's card from the same insert set. Even though I'm not much of a Canucks fan, I figured the pair would still be a cool thing to have.

Anyway, at the end of the last post, I wrote about the ridiculous assumption that I had that, basically, even though they are two different people, since they were twins, they would somehow manage to get their cards sent back to Panini at the exact same time.

I know, crazy, right?

Wrong.

Sure enough, this afternoon, just HOURS after posting about the Henrik card, I check my e-mail and have a notice from Panini, saying that I have yet another redemption that has been fulfilled. Now, I do still have a few with Panini that I am still waiting on. Maybe it's the Rick Tocchet/Joe Vitale dual auto from Dominion. Maybe it's the mystery NBA rookie auto from 2011-12 Past & Present.

Or maybe...


Yeah. SIX days apart.

When you figure how many individual cards they have to sort through, catalogue, and ship off, maybe my theory wasn't that far off.

Who's crazy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment