Search This Blog


Friday, December 7, 2012

Group Break Results: What I Get to Keep

Well, the group break is over, and I think it was a fun one.  We did some pretty unique products, pulled a ton of hits, and I was able to walk away with a pretty decent score, which is good, since I ended up having to foot the bill for four teams. Everybody was able to walk away with at least something cool, which is good, since it helps me retain participants for future breaks.

Anyway, here's a look at what I got:

11-12 Rookie Anthology


Gustav Nyquist Certified Auto/Jersey 64/299
Carl Hagelin & Adam Henrique Rookie Rivalry


Cody Eakin Pinnacle Rookie
Tomas Sundratek Crown Royale Rookie


I also pulled a few base cards for my various player collections.

11-12 Enforcers


John Wensink Auto
Craig Berube Auto


Bob Probert vs. Tie Domi Bloody Battles
John Kordic vs. Basil McRae Tale of the Tape


10-11 Luxury Suite


Semyon Varlamov & Mike Green Dual Prime Jersey 12/50
T.J. Galardi Private Signings Auto


Alex Ovechkin Jersey 404/599
Joe Thornton Jersey 345/599


Matt Calvert Rookie 1/899
Brodie Dupont Rookie 861/899

Well, there you have it. I'm not sure when I'll do another break, but I'll keep you all posted as soon as anything comes up.

As always, if you are interested in trading for any of these, don't hesitate to let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment