Search This Blog


Sunday, June 29, 2014

Upper Deck Redemptions Redeemed - Four 2013-14 Artifatcs Rookies /899

Man, it feels like it's been almost a year, but finally, the Upper Deck Artifacts Rookie Redemptions have arrived.Due to an early-season release, Upper Deck was unable to produce rookie cards for played debuting during the 2013-14 season, so they inserted redemptions which would be valid for a rookie from a specific team. Between the boxes and packs that I purchased, I pulled  four redemptions, from the Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ottawa Senators, and St. Louis Blues, which gave me the following cards.

Carl Soderberg 393/899
Ryan Murray 847/899
Codi Ceci 496/899
Dmitrij Jaskin 835/899


I'm not quite sure how I feel about these, though. I basically wait nine months for four cards that I don't really care that much about. Of course, the feeling would be different if one of these cards was a Nathan MacKinnon, Seth Jones, or Olli Maatta, but with these, I could take them or leave them. Anyway, if anyone is interested in trading for the Murray, Ceci, or Jaskin (Soderberg is already promised to someone), let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the Jaskin! If it is still available and for trade, please e-mail me! Thanks

    johnson_j_10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete