Search This Blog


Monday, June 16, 2014

Facebook Trade #7: Marc-Andre Fleury Peerless Patches

This Facebook trade came all the way from Sweden, and surprisingly, the shipping took less time than a lot of my Canadian trades.  Anyway, it was a simple 1-for-1 deal, which netted me this amazing card:


From 2011-12 Dominion, this is a Peerless Patches card of Marc-Andre Fleury numbered 16/40. I love the look of Fleury's signature, as always, but what really makes this card is the patch. We get three colors on four pieces of fabric, which likely comes from the back-side jersey number. An equal amount of attention is given to all elements of the patch and it looks fantastic.

All I had to give up for it was the Elias Lindholm autograph I pulled from 2013-14 Artifacts. It's always nice when you can swap a card you couldn't care less about for something so perfect for your own collection.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that's a sweet deal for you! Congrats! Love Dominion.

    ReplyDelete