Search This Blog


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Group Break Loot: My Own Stash

With the group break over, I figured I'd show off the cards I was able to pick for myself.

As usual, I selected the Pittsburgh Penguins, and in order to get the break going, I had to take the remaining two slots, where I selected the Minnesota Wild and Los Angeles Kings. Each slot also included two randomed teams, where I got the Detroit Red Wings, Nashville Predators, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, Ottawa Senators, St. Louis Blues.

So, anyway, here's the best of what I got:

Hits: Tanner Pearson Titanium Rookie Gear Autographed Jersey 24/100, Tomas Jurco Rookie Treasures Autographed Dual Jersey 44/249, Brock Nelson Score Hot Rookies Autograph


Rookies/Inserts: Dmitrij Jaskin, Stefan Matteau, Alex Grant, Johan Gustafsson, Bobby Ryan Gold Parallel, Matt Moulson Prizm Parallel


Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jordan Staal


Pretty much everything is up for trade, so if anyone is interested, be sure to let me know.

Also, I have updated my Group Break Hall of Fame page to reflect this break, and inducted the Dave Andreychuk Totally Certified Patch Card, which went to Dave H of Wax Stain Rookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment