Search This Blog


Friday, June 13, 2014

Group Break Results Part 3: 2013-14 Rookie Anthology

The Last box in the break brings us to 2013-14 Rookie Anthology. Most of the hits from this product are updated versions of previous releases, which is especially handy for early-season products that came out too early for some of the top 2013-14 rookies like Nathan MacKinnon, Seth Jones, Tomas Hertl, and others. Rookie Anthology contains ten packs of 5 cards, and promises four hits, including one autograph, but pretty much every box I have seen opened has had 5 or 6.

So let's get to it:



Here are the scans:

Score: Jarome Iginla (BOS), Stephen Weiss (DET), Clarke MacArthur (OTT), Tyler Pitlick (EDM), Johan Larsson (BUF), Radko Gudas (TB), Johan Gustafsson (MIN), John Gibson (ANA), Bobby Ryan Gold Parallel (OTT)


Select: Dustin Penner (WSH), Alex Grant (OTT)


Daniel Alfredsson (DET), Mark Barberio(TB), John Albert (WPG), Matt Moulson Prizm (MIN)


Eric O'Dell Titanium Rookie 37/39 (WPG)


Brock Nelson Score Hot Rookies Autograph


Tomas Jurco Rookie Treasures Dual Jersey Autograph 44/249


Sheldon Souray Luxury Suite Stick 165/199


Taanner Pearson Titanium Rookie Gear Jersey Autograph 24/100


Thank you to all who participated. By the time you all are reading this, all packages will have been mailed out, so I hope they reach you safely and quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing all this Matt! It was fun and I look forward to my package arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first Hockey break and I enjoyed it. Hope to do some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't pull any of those #'d Titanium from my boxes of R.A., so even though it came from one of my randomed teams, I'm really happy to welcome this one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete