Search This Blog


Sunday, December 29, 2013

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

Here's the goods from a trade I just completed with Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store. Well, I say "just," but the trade actually happened a while back. I just haven't posted on it yet. Anyway, usually what he sends me are set fillers, which in past trades, have allowed me to complete more sets than I can remember. He sent some more, but he also threw in a few cards for my other collections, as well.

For my Hockey HOF Relic Project, I got a Glenn Anderson jersey card from In the Game Decades: 1980s. Anderson was one of a long list of eventual hall-of-famers from the 1980s Edmonton Oilers dynasty, which included Paul Coffey, Grant Fuhr, Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, and Mark Messier.


For my Sidney Crosby Collection, I got a card from Panini's 2013 Toronto Fall Expo Wrapper Redemption. Living in the U.S.A., I don't get any access to these Canada-only cards, except on the secondary market, so it's nice to get one through a trade, instead of relying on Ebay.


Lastly, the set-builders:
2010-11 Upper Deck - 48 Cards
2011-12 Certified - 31 Cards
2012-13 ITG Between the Pipes - 15 Cards
209-10 Upper Deck - 1 Card (SET COMPLETE!!!)


That's it for another great trade. With all the 2013-14 sets out now, I'm sure there will be more not too far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment