Search This Blog


Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013-14 Panini Prizm Box Break #2

I actually bought this box over a month ago, on Black Friday, but as you will see, the underwhelming contents left me in no rush to post it. This is actually my second box of 2013-14 Panini Prizm, with my first delivering a 1/1 Erik Karlsson and a James Neal auto. Based on what I had seen of other boxes being busted, I knew that I practically struck gold, as most just contain a rookie auto and a sticker dump auto, much like the one you're about to see.

Anyway, here's what I got:

Base Penguins: James Neal, Chris Kunitz


Rookies: There were a lot more in the box, but my top 6 were Filip Forsberg, Charlie Coyle, Mikael Granlund, Nick Bjugstad, Emerson Etem, and Alex Chiasson


Parallels: Sam Gagner Orange Die-Cut 26/50, David Backes Pivotal Players Prizm, Justin Schultz Rookie Prizm, Christopher Nilstorp Rookie Prizm


Inserts: Gordie Howe Endless Impressions, Henrik Lundqvist Net Defenders, Alexander Semin Pivotal Players


Autographs: Nick Bjugstad Rookie Auto, Joe Finley Auto


Now, I knew I wouldn't come close to matching the awesomeness of Box #1, but it was Black Friday, and I was looking for those Black Friday redemption packs, so I decided to go with it. It did help me somewhat with my set, though, so at least not all is lost.

1 comment:

  1. I also bought a box during a Black Friday sale and it was well worth it -- It included a S/N 20/20 Ovechkin auto, Patrick Roy Immortal, Bernie Parent Orange Endless Impressions Prizm (#49/50), an Antoine Russel auto, Damien Brunner Initial Impressions Prizm, Nail Yakupov Initial Impressions, and a Mike Smith Net Defenders, as well as several nice RCs. I posted it on my Hockey Card Geek blog..

    ReplyDelete