Search This Blog


Monday, December 30, 2013

Sandberg/Banks/Williams Redemption: On Its Way!!!!!!!

Okay, so earlier this month, I posted on a redemption that I was waiting on from Topps. It comes from 2013 Gypsy Queen and is a triple autographed relic card of Chicago Cubs Hall-of-Famers Ryne Sandberg, Ernie Banks, and Billy Williams, numbered to 10.


I noticed that all three players had signed card that were packed out into 2013 Topps Five Star, so I was wondering, what's going on with my card from months ago? Well, I just so happened to check my Topps Redemption account, and here's what I found:


As it turns out, all of the components for this card, from the sticker autos to the memorabilia pieces, have been gathered. According to the tracking number left, the card should arrive some time this weekend, and I'll be sure to post it in all it gloriousness once I have it in hand.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting, this should be an awesome card. looking forward to the scan !

    ReplyDelete