Search This Blog


Saturday, December 7, 2013

Trade With The Hopeful Chase

Well this trade, from Justin at The Hopeful Chase is about a month and a half overdue, but better late than never, right?

Back in the beginning of October, Justin posted on a box of 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology that he ordered from Dave & Adam's Card World at a pretty decent price, and pulled a monster hit of a Gabriel Landeskog Luxury Suite Autographed Patch Rookie, numbered 60/99. At the time, he wasn't sure of what to do with it, so being a big fan of the young Avalanche captain, I cast my line out, just to see if I could get a bite. After a little bit of negotiating, the card was soon on its way.


Now, Justin really wasn't asking for so much at all. In fact, he was asking for so little, that I insisted on adding more cards to the trade. He accepted my extra cards, but only under the condition, that I accept a few from him, which were five card for my 2012 Topps Heritage baseball set.


It may have taken me a while to get this post up, but don't let it fool you as to how much I appreciate this trade. I got a great card fo a great player to add to my collection, plus a few set builders. Thanks for a great trade, Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment