Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Panini Redemption Mailday: Drew Bagnall Dominion Auto

While a lot of my redemptions from Panini end up going on past the four month mandatory waiting period, prompting me to get them replaced with cards from the Penguins (which sometimes works in my favor, like here and here), it's nice when one of the ones you want ends up getting filled.

Now, I'm a big Penguins fan, as I'm sure you all know, but living in Fargo, North Dakota, I also have two "home" teams, the Minnesota Wild and Winnipeg Jets. By home teams, of course, I mean simply the closest team to where I live, which is a four-hour drive to Minneapolis or Winnipeg.

So, if I can get a good card from either of these teams, I'll pick it up, like a redemption card for Drew Bagnall from 2011-12 Dominion. As with all Dominion cards, this is an ON-CARD auto and is serial numbered 34/150.

Bagnall spent most of last year with, ironically enough, my FORMER home team Houston Aeros of the AHL, where he played in 72 games, racking up 2 goals and 12 assists. His two games in the NHL last year went without a score and 4 PIMs, and this year so far, has gotten 2 assists in 12 games with Houston.


As an added bonus, this card also came in a think plastic snap-down case.


All I'm saying, is that it's nice when you can spend $3 on a redemption card off of Ebay and it comes to you in a $3 card case.

No comments:

Post a Comment