Search This Blog


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kris Letang 2011-12 Panini Private Signings

I finally got my hands on an item I had been going after for quite some time: an autographed card of Penguins defenseman Kris Letang. No, they aren't hard to find, or super expensive, but it took me a while to grab this one up, just because there's such a range of what they go for, and I simply didn't want to overpay.

 
Anyway, this one is from Panini's product-wide Private Signings insert set. All of these feature on-card autographs of the players featured. I already have one of Paul Coffey, so this marks my second Penguin (third, if you count new Penguin Brandon Sutter, who is in his Hurricanes gear) from the set.

1 comment:

  1. The cool blue sweater makes the card. Really nice, and I like Letang quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete