Search This Blog


Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Just Thought This Card Looked Pretty: Jonathan Bernier from 2010-11 Luxury Suite

I picked up this card for a pretty decent price off of Ebay, purely for cosmetic purposes. I'm not too much of a fan of the L.A. Kings, but I love their old purple and yellow jerseys. The great thing about this card, is that not only does the photo show this sweater in all its glory, but the jersey and prime jersey swatches are from the very same sweater. Overall, it's just a cool looking card from a player and team that I am truly apathetic about.


I did also learn a lesson from this post. I usually just leave the same positive comment for each purchase that I get immediately upon receiving the item. However, after already leaving positive feedback to the seller, I noticed GIANT creases on the front and back of the card. Looking at the listing, the seller did not indicate any damage. In fact, he went so far as to say it was in "NM/MT or better." Maybe the damage was done in the mail. Who knows. It's not a big enough card to go through the hassle of doing anything about it, but lesson learned

No comments:

Post a Comment