Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, March 1, 2013

2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball Box Break #2

I went into my LCS today to pick myself up a box of 2012-13 Panini Limited Hockey. Unfortunately, he was sold out of the product, and wasn't expecting any in with today's supply shipment. Bummer. Not wanting to leave empty handed, I decided to pick up a box of 2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball instead. I had some pretty good luck on the other box of this product, so I decided to roll the dice on Limited Basketball once again. Unfortunately for me, I rolled a 7...or 11...or snake eyes...whatever the bad one is, that's what I got. Anyway, here's a video of the break, with scans to follow.



And the scans:

Base Cards: Lamar Odom, Gary Neal, Ryan Anderson, Anderson Varejao


Hits: Tyler Zeller Rookies 99/349, Festus Ezeli Rookies Redemption /349, Ray Allen Curtain Call Jersey 185/199


And my five Kobe Anthology cards.


Oh well, they can't all be winners. Here's to hoping that the next time I go to my LCS, they have Limited Hockey fully in stock.

1 comment: