Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

FINALLY Getting Some Trade Packages Out

It's about time. After a couple of weeks with a busy work schedule and a sudden on-set of laziness at home, I have finally gotten my trade packages ready to mail! There are a few others we are still working on, too, but here's what I have at the moment.

Ready to mail: Spiegel, Potch, Dave H
Ready, but will be sent with group break loot: Douglas C.

I'm also working on trades with Roy-Z and the Dutch Card Guy.

I think this is where I now stand on trades. If you don't see your name here and we should have something working, or you are still expecting a package from me, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience, everybody!

1 comment: