Search This Blog


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trade With Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

The trades I make with Greg at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle aren't  really so much trades, as they are me sending him a pile of cards that I come across whenever I get enough together and feel like making a trip tot the post office, and him sending me a pile of cards that he comes across whenever he gets enough together and feels like making a trip to the post office.

Here's the most recent pile of cards he send me:

2010-11 Zenith Mosaics Cal Clutterbuck, Mikko Koivu, & Niklas Backstrom Dual Jersey (Clutterbuck & Koivu)


2010-11 Luxury Suite Joe Thornton Jersey 107/599


1999 Skybox Molten Metal Supernatural Xplosion Kerry Wood Sample



I also received the winnings from a contest he held back when he was trying to win an autographed Koufax from Beckett:

2012 Topps Tier One Marlon Byrd Auto 128/399


Thanks for another great trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment