Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trade With Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

The trades I make with Greg at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle aren't  really so much trades, as they are me sending him a pile of cards that I come across whenever I get enough together and feel like making a trip tot the post office, and him sending me a pile of cards that he comes across whenever he gets enough together and feels like making a trip to the post office.

Here's the most recent pile of cards he send me:

2010-11 Zenith Mosaics Cal Clutterbuck, Mikko Koivu, & Niklas Backstrom Dual Jersey (Clutterbuck & Koivu)


2010-11 Luxury Suite Joe Thornton Jersey 107/599


1999 Skybox Molten Metal Supernatural Xplosion Kerry Wood Sample



I also received the winnings from a contest he held back when he was trying to win an autographed Koufax from Beckett:

2012 Topps Tier One Marlon Byrd Auto 128/399


Thanks for another great trade!

1 comment: