Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

Most of the trades I make with Doug from Sportscards From the Dollar Store center around a stack of singles that he has found to help me with my set-building. This one did include a few set-builders, but it actually centered around a hit, specifically, a Kris Letang jersey card from 2012-13 Upper Deck. Despite him being an integral part of the Penguins line-up, I don't have a ton of his hits, so I'm always happy to welcome a new card of his to my Penguins collection.


He also added in a Mikko Koivu triple jersey card to add to my Jets/Wild collection. The card comes from the 2007-08 O-Pee-Chee Premier set and is numbered 96/100. I don't know why, but I've always loved the die-cut lettering, whether it's this set, Panini Prime, or Triple Threads for baseball/football.


And of course, the set-builders:


Another awesome and helpful trade is in the books. Thanks, Doug!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the relics. I pulled them both from a $2.00 bin. I planned to include the Letang whenever I sent the next batch of singles out. I planned to keep the Koivu in my binders, but since it fit your collections, I figured I'd include that as well.

    ReplyDelete