Search This Blog


Friday, March 15, 2013

Trade with Nomo's Sushi Platter

I'm getting really behind on my trade posts, as evidence from this one from Spiegel at Nomo's Sushi Platter. The trade was completed so long ago that I don't even remember what it was that I had sent him. Either way, I was happy to receive the following cards for my collection.

2006 Upper Deck Jim Thome Amazing Greats


2004 Topps Lance Berkman Jersey


Some Cubs (including this 2010 Bowman Platinum Hak-Ju Lee), 1983 Donruss Hall of Fame Heroes Jackie Robinson, 1987 Bo Jackson, and some 2012 Allen & Ginter cards to go with the set I'm building.


Thanks for another great trade!

2 comments:

  1. No problem. You sent me great cards by the way. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm not the only one that has the problem of forgetting to post trades and by the time I do I forgot when the trade occurred or what I traded away!

    ReplyDelete