Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Trade with Wax Stain Rookie

My Sidney Crosby Collection continues to grow, thanks to a few new additions from Dave H at Wax Stain Rookie. I sent him a couple hits of rookie hits, and in return, I got this great looking Crosby jersey card from 2010-11 Zenith. The card is designed to resemble the ice, so it's great that of all colors, they went with a black swatch on this one, which gives it a good contrast.


He also sent me a few other cards, including three Crosbys from Ben's Bread and a die-cut Marc-Andre Fleury from 2011-12 Elite, among a few others.


It was a great quick little trade, but provided me with some great additions to my collection. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt, without a doubt this was one of the fastest and simplest trades ever. Thanks a million, the cards arrived safe today!

    ReplyDelete