Search This Blog


Friday, November 13, 2015

2015-16 Artifacts Charlie Coyle Jersey/Patch Card 32/75

Well, I haven't picked up any boxes of 2015-16 Artifacts, and I'm not sure if I will, but I did decide to dip my toes into that water, and picked up a really nice hit from one of Upper deck's latest sets.


This is a jersey/patch parallel of Charlie Coyle, numbered 32/75. The patch looks like it has only two colors, which is fine, but if you hold it at an angle and look into the bottom right corner of the swatch, you can see just a sliver of red. I like Coyle a lot, and he is well-known in the area for being one of Minnesota's brightest young stars. Across the rest of the hockey world, however, he is mostly known for this: where a simple pre-game hello put a big smile on a young fan's face:


No comments:

Post a Comment