Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Sidney Crosbys I Got In Return for My Bo Horvat

As I mentioned in my last post, I struck quite a deal for the Bo Horvat redemption. I threw in a couple Seth Jones autographs (SPX auto/dual jersey & Contenders auto/patch) with the Horvat, and here's what I got in return:


Well, not that card, so much as three of the elements used to produce that card, specifically ones colored in black, cyan, and magenta:




That's right, THREE out of the four printing plates used to produce Sidney Crosby's 2011-12 Pinnacle card.
I was very excited at the idea of getting these and being so close to the set of four. It would be great to find that yellow one, but the guy who traded them said he wasn't able to get anywhere in that quest, so I definitely have my work cut out for me.

So needless to say, if anyone comes across it, be sure to let me know.

3 comments: