Search This Blog


Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Needed a Future Watch Patch Card, and Came Home With All of This

So, after trading away my Bo Horvat Future Watch autographed patch card from my box of 2014-15 SP Authentic, I felt like I wanted something to replace it. Of course, it was literally replaced by some Sidney Crosby printing plates, but still, as big of a pull as those patch cards are, I still wanted to have one in my collection, even if it is of a different player.

The advantage here, is that I can select the player and the patch, and be sure it's of a player from a team I really like. Of course, I'm a Penguins fan, but living in Minnesota, I have a certain affection for the Wild, and settled on this card of Justin Fontaine. It's numbered 37/100, is hard-signed, and features a nice three-colored patch. Of course, he's not as big of a name as Horvat, but that's just fine with me. It's a great new addition to my collection.


Of course, I just had to click on the link to see the seller's other items, and picked up the following six cards at some really good prices. The cheapest card was mine for $.99, and the most expensive was just $4.36.

2013-14 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Arturs Irbe


2014-15 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Jiri Sekac 788/999


2014-15 SP Authentic Limited Johan Franzen 


2013-14 Titianium Antoine Roussel Rookie Gear Patch 25/25


2013-14 Dominion Time Warp Dual Patch Ron Francis/Ryan Murphy 30/50


2013-14 Dominion Social Signatures Matt Moulson


Not a bad bit of loot. Any of these cards, except for the Fontaine and Francis/Murphy are up for trade, so if anything entices you, be sure to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment