Search This Blog


Monday, January 13, 2014

Redemption Replacement Roulette: 6-For-6 from Panini

A few months back, I posted on a six-card redemption replacement request I made to Panini, and after a few months of waiting, the exchange came back to me. Here's a look at the cards I got back:

Redemption: 2011-12 Dominion Rick Tocchet/Joe Vitale Pen Pals Dual Auto /50
Replacement: 2011-12 Elie Kris Letang Elite Signings Auto


Redemption: 2012 Limited Bernard Pierce Phenoms Patch/Auto /299
Replacement: 2011-12 Marc-Andre Fleury All the King's Men Auto/Jersey 25/100


Redemption: 2011-12 Dominion Simon Despres/Erik Gudbranson Pen Pals Dual Auto /50
Replacement: 2011-12 Certified Brian Strait Freshman Signatures Emerald Parallel 2/5


Redemption: 2012 Crown Royale DeVier Posey Rookie Silhouette Silver Patch/Auto /149
Replacement: 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket TJ Yates Auto


Redemption:2012 Totally Certified DeVier Posey Certified Future Jersey/Auto /175
Replacement: 2012 Prime Signatues Brian Cushing 63/75


Redemption: 2012-13 Limited New Jersey Devils Rookie Redemption /499
Replacement: 2012 Prizm Kevin Walter Auto 4/49


There you have it. I'm a little bit mixed in my opinion on this one. There were some wins, like trading in a non-jersey/non-auto rookie redemption card in for a low-numbered autographed card, but there were also some losses, like how I also swapped in a patch/auto numbered to 149, for an un-numbered autographed card with no jersey piece at all. Still, I won't complain too much. I've gotten some MAJOR wins in the past, like a low-numbered Evgeni Malkin autograph, or a James Neal autographed jersey card. Plus, while it would have been nice to have those two Dominion dual autos, if they haven't been filled almost two years later, I assume they never will, so I'd be better off at least getting something in return, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment