Search This Blog


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trade with Behind These Hazel Eyes

I got quite a surprise in my mailbox today when I found a considerably large envelope from Lonestarr at Behind These Hazel Eyes. We had been working on the trade for quite a while and just recently, we finally pulled the trigger on the deal. Here's a few highlights.

I found plenty of Cubs cards to add to my team collection, and a few cards for the PC that I didn't already have. The Sandberg Cover Glory card is a new one for me and I really like and the Kerry Wood Donruss card is pretty cool. It's from 2002's Donruss Originals set, which I'm not familiar with, but I assume it's a set that puts present day players in past designs.


I also got a few Scott Kazmirs and Josh Hamilton's for the PC as well. The first Kazmir is a jersey swatch, the secons is serial numbered 97/999, and the Stadium Club is a First Day Issue parallel.


Finally, he also included a bunch of cards for my set needs. The bulk of them were from 2011 Topps Heritage and 2009 Allen & Ginter, but there were also a few cards for 2077 Allen & Ginter, 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces, 20011 Gypsy Queen, 2009 A Piece of History, and 2009 Goodwin Champions.


Thanks for a great trade!

Also, I have trade packages for Lonestarr, BA Benny, Puck Junk, and Cards From the Quarry. Sorry for the delay, fells. I'm running by the post office tomorrow and getting them out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment