Search This Blog


Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Kris Letang Net/Jersey Card and a Cory Conacher Autographed Rookie Card

A while back, I purchased a Net Assets card from 2012-13 Panini Limited. Each of those cards feature a jersey piece from each player, along with a piece of net used in the 2012 NHL All-Star Game. The one I purchased was of Henrik Lundqvist and Jimmy Howard, which was cool, but what I really wanted was a card like that featuring a Penguin.  I finally got that in the form of a Net Assets card featuring Kris Letang and Philadelphia Flyer Kimmo Timonen, numbered 2/99.what I really love about this card is not only how the net piece is framed with an "X," but that both jersey swatches are of the teams' signature colors. It's much better than my Lundqvist/Howard that features two white swatches.


From this same seller, I also picked up a Cory Conacher Level 1 Rookie Premieres autographed card from 2013-14  Upper Deck Trilogy, numbered 441/699. Conacher ranked number 6 in Calder Trophy voting for the 2012-13 NHL season, scoring 11 goals and 18 assists in 47 games. He began the season with the Tampa Bay Lightning, but was brought to Ottawa along with a 2013 4th round draft pick in exchange for goaltender Ben Bishop.


No comments:

Post a Comment