Search This Blog


Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Few New Sidney Crosby Additions

I picked up a few new cards for my Sidney Crosby Collection. (Base/Hits)

The first one is a 2012 Goodwin Champions Dual jersey card. This card features two different colors of fabric, and is basically a horizontal version of a vertical card. Luckily for me, just as the regular jersey cards go, this one was found dirt cheap, which is surprising, considering how rare they are.


I also picked up a 2013-14 O-Pee-Chee Rings card. These cards are actually "interactive," in that you can actually punch out the ring and wear it on your finger. An interesting concept, but how many people are actually going to do that?


Lastly, I also picked up a 2013 Panini National Convention card. I believe these cards are found in wrapper redemption packs given out exclusively at the 2013 National Sports Collectors Convention. It is a really cool looking card, but I'm not sure how well it worked out with the scan. For some reason, my scanner doesn't like all of this white-on-white stuff.


That's all for now. It seems like as far in to my collection as I am, I am having to go more with single card purchases that with lots. Still, I keep discovering more and more cards that I need, so the supply is never short. I just have to keep going on this never-ending collector's conquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment