Search This Blog


Sunday, October 13, 2013

2012-13 Dominion Matt Watkins Autographed Patch /60

While this certainly isn't my biggest autographed patch card from 2012-13 Dominion, it certainly is my cheapest. For just $2.99 + shipping, I was able to get my hands on a patch auto of Matt Watkins, numbered 23/60.


This card is a classic case of a player being photographed from a different team than he is listed as, but with a twist. We have him pictures as a member of the Phoenix Coyotes, but listed as a New York Islanders. The odd thing, though, is that the single-colored patch is a bright orange, which tells me that while they were able to get an entire jersey of his from his new team, they couldn't scrounge together a photo.

Oh well, it doesn't matter much anyway, as he just signed a contract with the Washington Capitals, so now BOTH teams are out-of-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment