Search This Blog


Monday, June 24, 2013

Four Packs of 2012-13 Rookie Anthology

After busting open a pretty successful box of 2012-13 Rookie Anthology a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try my luck with another. Unfortunately,  all of the boxes at my LCS sold out, but I did pick up the last four packs that they had, and all things considered, I did ok.

Here's the pack-by-pack breakdown:

Brandon Sutter, Corey Perry, Evander Kane, Scott Clemmensen, Anze Kopitar Hart Contenders 792/999


 Pack 2: Jonathan Quick, Carey Price, Jimmy Howard, Brandon Dubinsky, Michael Hutchinson Elite Rookie 366/999


Pack 3: Brandon Sutter, Scott Clemmensen, Sheldon Souray, Loui Eriksson, Steve Ott, Roberto Luongo Titanium Game Worn Gear jersey.


Pack 4: Marc-Andre Fleury, Tuukka Rask, Jonas Gustavsson, Mike Ribiero, Mike Smith, John Tavares Crown Royale Lords of the NHL jersey


Well, I scored 50% on the hit-per-pack ratio, which beats the odds of an unopened box, and with Luongo and Tavares, I pulled hits of players with good name value. All things considered, I'd say I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment