Search This Blog


Friday, March 1, 2013

2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball Box Break #2

I went into my LCS today to pick myself up a box of 2012-13 Panini Limited Hockey. Unfortunately, he was sold out of the product, and wasn't expecting any in with today's supply shipment. Bummer. Not wanting to leave empty handed, I decided to pick up a box of 2012-13 Panini Limited Basketball instead. I had some pretty good luck on the other box of this product, so I decided to roll the dice on Limited Basketball once again. Unfortunately for me, I rolled a 7...or 11...or snake eyes...whatever the bad one is, that's what I got. Anyway, here's a video of the break, with scans to follow.



And the scans:

Base Cards: Lamar Odom, Gary Neal, Ryan Anderson, Anderson Varejao


Hits: Tyler Zeller Rookies 99/349, Festus Ezeli Rookies Redemption /349, Ray Allen Curtain Call Jersey 185/199


And my five Kobe Anthology cards.


Oh well, they can't all be winners. Here's to hoping that the next time I go to my LCS, they have Limited Hockey fully in stock.

1 comment: