Search This Blog


Monday, March 11, 2013

Trade with Wax Stain Rookie

My Sidney Crosby Collection continues to grow, thanks to a few new additions from Dave H at Wax Stain Rookie. I sent him a couple hits of rookie hits, and in return, I got this great looking Crosby jersey card from 2010-11 Zenith. The card is designed to resemble the ice, so it's great that of all colors, they went with a black swatch on this one, which gives it a good contrast.


He also sent me a few other cards, including three Crosbys from Ben's Bread and a die-cut Marc-Andre Fleury from 2011-12 Elite, among a few others.


It was a great quick little trade, but provided me with some great additions to my collection. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt, without a doubt this was one of the fastest and simplest trades ever. Thanks a million, the cards arrived safe today!

    ReplyDelete