Search This Blog


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

Most of the trades I make with Doug from Sportscards From the Dollar Store center around a stack of singles that he has found to help me with my set-building. This one did include a few set-builders, but it actually centered around a hit, specifically, a Kris Letang jersey card from 2012-13 Upper Deck. Despite him being an integral part of the Penguins line-up, I don't have a ton of his hits, so I'm always happy to welcome a new card of his to my Penguins collection.


He also added in a Mikko Koivu triple jersey card to add to my Jets/Wild collection. The card comes from the 2007-08 O-Pee-Chee Premier set and is numbered 96/100. I don't know why, but I've always loved the die-cut lettering, whether it's this set, Panini Prime, or Triple Threads for baseball/football.


And of course, the set-builders:


Another awesome and helpful trade is in the books. Thanks, Doug!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the relics. I pulled them both from a $2.00 bin. I planned to include the Letang whenever I sent the next batch of singles out. I planned to keep the Koivu in my binders, but since it fit your collections, I figured I'd include that as well.

    ReplyDelete