Search This Blog


Monday, January 14, 2013

Trade with Sportscards From the Dollar Store

I just completed yet another trade with one of my favorite fellow traders, Douglas from Sportscards from the Dollar Store. I've said it before, but he has EASILY been my greatest asset in completing those sets I am oh-so-close to finishing and making some serious headway on the ones I have more work to do on. Anyway, here's a look at some of the sets he has been good enough to help me on, and how close I am to completing them.

2012-13 Certified: 1 card (JUST 1 LEFT!!!)


2012-13 Upper Deck: 7 cards (Only 2 more to go)


2011-12 Certified: 48 cards (43 left) - How did I not already have this Crosby???


2011-12 Titanium: 1 card (57 left)


He also sent me an Evgeni Malkin Trophy Winners card from 2009-10 O-Pee-Chee that he pulled from a re-pack. Some companies don't know how to do shiny cards very well (I'm looking at you, Topps) but this card looks fantastic!


Thanks for the help, Douglas. It's always appreciated. I haven't sent out the return end of this trade though, mostly because I worked four consecutive 12-hour days last week and forgot we had even completed the trade until I saw these cards in my mailbox. Whoops. They'll go out tomorrow, so look for them in your mailbox soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment