Search This Blog


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2011-12 Titanium Case Break Loot

I recently bought into a case break of 2011-12 Titamium off of Ebay, and was pretty happy with the results. Each case contains eight boxes, for a total of 40 hits. When you consider that there are 30 NHL teams, for me to pull three, I would say that I beat the odds.

Anyway, my three hits were  all jersey cards, of James Neal, Kris Letang, and Tyler Kennedy. The great thing here, is that with as much Titanum as I have busted and/or purchased, I did not yet have any of these three cards.


There were also three base cards. Usually the breaker won't throw in base unless requested, but dangit, as much as a Penguins buy-in costs, I want ALL the Penguins cards. I already had a Crosby for my set and my PC, but I'm sure I can find something to do with them. The Neal, on the other hand, I did not yet have for my set, so it's a good thing that I had them sent.


That's about it. I've had some great case breaks and some not-so-great ones, and I would say this one was somewhere in the middle. Nothing earth shattering, but at least I came away with something.

1 comment: