Search This Blog


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Panini Momentum Pack Break

While at my LCS this weekend, after picking out my boxes, and having some funds left over, I decided to grab myself a pack of 2012 Panini Momentum. Football falls number three on sports I collect, after hockey and baseball, but I do like to keep up with my collection, and It's a good way to prevent myself from buying the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, what it came down to was price point. For just the amount I was willing to spend, I was able to grab a three-card pack that guaranteed a hit, so I figured, why not?

Here's a quick look at what I got:

Pierre Garcon base card


Percy Harvin Gold Parallel 29/99


C.J. Spiller Momentum Materials Jersey 5/159


There you have it. Nothing too special in this pack, but considering what hit-per-pack products sometimes go for nowadays, this is definitely one of the more affordable ones. I am judging this off of just one pack, but the price point seems really close to Panini Titanium Hockey, and what I know from that is you may get your single-color jersey card, but there's lots of other REALLY cool hits in there as well. This product is definitely worth a shot, in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Although I live in the Twin Cities, I'm neither a fan of the Vikings nor Percy Harvin. That being said, that Percy Momentum looks killer.

    ReplyDelete