Search This Blog


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daniel Sedin Auto Redemption

After scoring a Henrik Sedin autographed patch card /60 from 2011-12 Dominion card for a fantastic price, I decided that I needed the same card of his brother Daniel.

That makes perfect sense, right?


After waiting around (though, not very long) for one to pop up on ebay, I got my hands on one.
Neither of the Sedin twins seems to be in any hurry to sign for Panini, as both are redemptions. Still, me being a glass-half-full kind of guy, I figure the worst-case scenario is that neither of them return their cards, and after four months, I get to request an equal-value replacement. The last time I had to call Panini, they were more than happy to meet my request of replacing my redemptions with Penguins cards, so either way, things are looking good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment