Search This Blog


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Great Deal On A Henrik Sedin Auto Patch Redemption

While I don't love the idea of redemptions, I don't hate them as much as other collectors. It sucks not having the card in hand, but when the other option is to not include a great card in the product altogether, I'll accept a redemption and take my chances.

The advantage I see in redemptions, is that while I simply am not thrilled with them, other collectors HATE them. What this can result in is some GREAT deals on some really cool cards, such as one of my most recent 2011-12 Panini Dominion purchases.

As my luck would have it, I was able to land my hands on a redemption for a Henrik Sedin autographed patch card from Dominion, serial numbered to just 60, for a mere $12.05 + $3 shipping. FIFTEEN BUCKS!!! I'm not much of a Sedin collector (either of them) but how could I pass up such a deal?


The only disadvantage, is that this basically forces me to go after the same card of twin brother Daniel (also a redemption). Hopefully, I can get a similar deal on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Well if you are ever thinking about letting it go, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal :)

    ReplyDelete