Search This Blog


Friday, July 27, 2012

Trade With Brad

I just recently completed a trade with blog-reader Brad. I came to know Brad after he became one of the few participants in BOTH my baseball and hockey break, and fared pretty well in both. Anyway, I threw in a few baseball cards into his hockey break package, and here's what he sent me:

2011 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro Black Refractor 98/100


2010-11 SPX Marian Gaborik Dual Jersey


2011-12 Upper Deck Joe Vitale Young Guns


A good, simple and easy trade. Thanks for the cards.

I couldn't find a blog to link to for you, Brad, so if you have one, post it in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. He doesn't have one yet. He says he's going to start it in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Just wanted to give a plug, if there was one to give.

      Delete