Search This Blog


Thursday, July 19, 2012

One More Pack of 11-12 Panini Titanium

I just don't learn, do I? Against my better judgement, I decided to pick up one pack of 11-12 Panini Titanium.I love the product, but I say, "against my better judgement," because I have had HORRIBLE luck with individual packs of these.

Unfortunately, this pack was no different.


Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

The hit was decent in that it is serial numbered, and contains two jersey swatches, one from each of two players, and I like (not love) the Bruins, but this wasn't what I was hoping for.


I did, however grab a couple of cards for my collection of Penguin Hits. One was a dual relic card from the Rookie Anthology Set, featuring Dustin Jeffrey and Harry Zolnierczyk. I'm not a prospector by any means, so the more singles I buy of this product, the less likely I am to spend the money on a box. This WOULD be a good product for a group break, though.


The other is from brand new Penguin Brandon Sutter, who came over in the Jordan Staal trade. Until the 12-13 products come out, everything of his will be in the black and red, but it does come pretty cheap, which is good.


Well, there you have it. Even if my pack was a little bit of a bust, I did walk away with a couple of great cards for my Penguins collection

2 comments: