Search This Blog


Monday, March 19, 2012

Ebay Mailday - 3/17/12

A few Ebay packages came in the mail Saturday containing some pretty cool cards. Here's what I got:


2011 Bowman Sterling Starlin Castro/Darwin Barney Dual Relic

Two of my favorite current Cubs together on one SICK card. Bowman Sterling hits have always had a great look to them, and this one follows suit. Not only that, but we get a dirty game used (not event used, mind you) swatch which looks AMAZING.


2011 Topps Tier One Alexi Ogando Auto 881/999
2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Beanie Wells Patch 33/50
11-12 Limited Nazem Kadri Jersey 97/99

I was really going for a 2012 Marquee Ryne Sandberg relic card and these were supposed to be throw-ins to take advantage of discounted shipping rates. Unfortunately, I got a little absent-minded and FORGOT to keep track f the Sandberg auction, which I did not win, which stuck me with nothing more than these add-ons. That being said, they are all great looking cards. If anyone is interested in any of them, let me know.


2004 Playoff Hog Heaven Josh McCown Jersey 127/150
2004 Leaf Rookies & Stars Josh McCown 31/75

McCown was the quarterback for Sam Hosuton State University which I was a student and gave us our greatest playoff run, up until this year, when the Bearkats lost in the FINALS to North Dakota State. McCown is currently with the Bears, and according to their Official Website, is number one on the depth chart. Not sure how long that will stick, but hopefully he does well.

2 comments:

  1. I wish all game used relics looked that nice and used. Did you smell it???? :)

    ReplyDelete