Search This Blog


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Topps Heritage Box Break #1

I got a couple boxes of Topps Heritage from my LCS, making the same mistake I made in 2011 and in 2008 of trying to complete this ridiculously hard set. I don't know why, but I never have a huge problem with Allen & Ginter's 300 base + 50 SPs, but for some reason, Heritage's 425 base + 75 SPs has proven to be monumentally tough. Anyway, without further ado, here's what I got:

Box Topper: Kevin Gregg/Emilio Bonifacio/Johan Santana ad panel.


 SPs: (8) Jose Bautista, Casey Kotchman, Ike Davis, Jason Bay, Jason Bartlett, Ryan Adams, Michael Cuddyer, Jason Bourgeois


Stickers: (3) Justin Upton, Madison Bumgarner, Adrian Beltre



Chrome: (3) Andre Ethier, Ian Kinsler, Alex Avila


Then & Now: (2) Sandy Koufax/Clayton Kershaw, Harmon Killebrew/Jose Bautista


Baseball Flashbacks: (2) Ernie Banks, Early Wynn
Historical Flashbacks: (2) Alcatraz, MLK Jr.


New Age Performers: (1) Roy Halladay


SP Variation: (1) Mike Stanton


Relic: (1) Ryan Howard


There's what I got out of box #1. I have updated my want list with my needs from 2012 Heritage so take a look at it and if you can help me out, let me know and we'll work out a deal.

1 comment:

  1. Yo! I am interested in the Ethier and Kinsler chrome. I probably have some cards to send your way.

    ReplyDelete