Search This Blog


Friday, March 16, 2012

Ebay Mailday 3/15/12 - Alfonso Soriano Auto and Bob Gibson Jersey

Got an Ebay purchase in the mail today with a couple of cool items.

The first is an Alfonso Soriano autographed triple jersey card from 2010 Triple Threads. The autp look like he took his time signing his first name and then just decided to give up on the last name, but whatever. I thought the yellow jersey was a bit peculiar, but most likely, these pieces were left over from the 2006 All Star Game warmup jerseys in Pittsburgh. All things considered, being serial numbered at 4/18, an AWESOME ard, even with all the yellow fabric.

The Bob Gibson card is from 2010 Topps Sterling and is serial numbered 13/25. As a Cubs fan, I HATE the Cardinals, but as a baseball fan, I aappreciate its history. The three relics from this card are from more of a modern fabric instead of the old-fashioned wool, but still a great looking card.


I have a lot more to post on this weekend, including a couple of 2012 Heritage boxes I opened. I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment