Search This Blog


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trade With Baseball Cards Rule: A Pocket Full of Rynos

I got a trade package in the mail a few days ago from Ben at Baseball Cards Rule. A few weeks ago, he posted about the need to reduce his overall collection (post can be found here). I contacted him, thinking I could get a few Cubs cards from his expansive collection, and he cam through in a big way. Ben sent me 46 cards of my all-time favorite player, Ryne Sandberg, and as many cards of his as I already have of Sandberg's, most of these were cards I did not already have. Here's a few of the gems:



Thanks for the trade, Ben!

I made a big trip to the post office yesterday to get a bunch of trades out. Packages went out to Ben from Baseball Cards Rule, Spiegel from Nomo's Sushi Platter, Colbey at Cardboard Collections, Duane at Democratic Roadkill, and Adam at Thoughts and Sox. Hopefully, these will get to you all by the end of the week. A big thanks to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't have most of them. I'm always afraid of shipping stuff blindly.

    ReplyDelete