Search This Blog


Monday, February 17, 2014

J.M. Piotrowski Autographed Puck

With the Fargo Force hosting Family Fun Day on Sunday, naturally, it gave me a great excuse to bring the girls out to the game. Although the Force lost 5-3, we were actually treated to a very competitive game. The home team got up to an early 2-0 lead. (Both goals were scored while my two-and-a-half-year-old and I were on a hot dog run). They kept the lead going throughout the game, until two quick goals were scored by the Lincoln Stars halfway through the third to give them a 4-3 lead. Lincoln then closed out the game with an empty-netter.

Still, we had a fun time, as we always do, and although my 5-year-old has no desire to play (I'm still working on that one), she loves watching hockey. After the game's conclusion, we were able to meet forward J.M. Piotrowski, who signed a puck for me, and a Force cowbell for her.




What the girls really got a kick out of, though, was getting to meet Spiderman, who was taking pictures with all of the younger fans, before doing the ceremonial puck drop at the beginning of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment