Search This Blog


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Panini Redemption Replacements On the Way

I called in some replacement redempions from Panini yesterday. After a product has been released for a certain amount of time, and autographs still haven't been sent in, I start to wonder if these autos will ever come in.

I had three redemptions that passed the four-month barrier that Panini wants you to wait before requesting a replacement. Of those three, two were football, and one was basketball, and I wasn't particularly attached to any of them.

Here are the three redemptions:

-2011 Limited Troy Aikman Material Monikers /30
-2011 Plates & Patches Von Miller Rookie Signatures /499
-2010 Black Box Vlade Divac Flag Patches /149

The only one that worries me a little bit is the Aikman. It is a cool card of a great player, with a low serial number, a piece of jersey, and an autograph. I'm putting a lot of faith in them that they'll give me something good.

When I called them up to request the replacement, I figured I'd give it a shot and ask if I could get hockey cards as a replacement. The woman in customer service I spoke with that that wouldn't be a problem. I then had to see if I could go one step further and see if she could send me replacement cards of players from the Pittsburgh Penguins, to which she said she would see what she could do.

I hope to have these in hand next week. We'll see how Panini did.

1 comment:

  1. Very interested to see how this plays out. My only replacement experience was decent.

    ReplyDelete