Search This Blog


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Group Break Loot From The Daily Dimwit

Most of my baseball card buying nowadays revolves around my participation in group breaks. I've already seen a majority of the products opened that are involved in these, but the most recent group break at The Daily Dimwit provided me with something new: a box of 2005 Topps Pristine Legends. 

Pristine Legends features five hits per box, plus a one-per-pack insertion of encased "uncirculated" cards. I wasn't fortunate enough to pull either of these, but I did receive a serial numbered Joe Carter (1868/1999) that featured him in his college uniform. These are great looking cards, which have a Topps Finest-like finish to them. I'd definitely recommend giving this product a shot if you've got some money to burn.


The other two boxes didn't give me much. I had the White Sox as my second team, which gave me a Michael Jordan card from 2007 Masterpieces.


2007 Artifacts didn't give me much of anything, though. The feeling went all around though, as I'm pretty sure Sam swore off this product for good after opening this box.


That's all for now. The Daily Dimwit runs group breaks like these every month or two, featuring a variety of different products, so go check him out and see what comes up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment