Search This Blog


Friday, March 4, 2011

A Couple of Trades and a Couple of Contests

Hey everybody. Don't have a ton of time here, but I wanted to post about a couple of trades while I have a few minutes. The first is from Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. In exchange for a few Orioles cards from my collection, he sent me quite a few cards from my Want List, including 2010 Topps Update, 2008 Masterpieces and 2009 Goodwin Champions. He also sent me the LAST card I needed to finish of my 2010 Allen & Ginter regular-sized card set (Regular, SP, This Day in History and Baseball Sketches). Thanks for the trade.


The next trade wasn't really a trade at all, but rather, free cards from Ted at Crinkly Wrappers. He came to the realization that he had way too many cards from 2010 Update, so was generously giving them out to whoever could use them more than he could. I didn't even request these at first. I simply put in a response to a completely unrelated blog post and he went that extra mile to check out my want list and sent them on their way. Not only that, but there were a few REALLY cool Chicago Cubs cards included. Thanks Ted!!!


Packages went out today for Ryan, Sam at The Daily Dimwit, and Greg at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle.

Speaking of Sam, head over to his blog for a really cool contest that could get you a $35 credit toward any purchase at CSN Stores. They sell everythin g from appliances to baseball cards, so give it a shot. Five prizes will be given out in total, so there's a big chance you'll walk away with something.

The Lost Collector is holding a contest relating to the NCAA Big East Tournament. Just name the winner, and you have a shot at some relic cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment