Search This Blog


Friday, January 6, 2017

Target Hockey Autograph Repack

I picked up one of those autographed card repacks from target. Basically, you get four retail packs of cards, and one autographed card is inserted seperate from the packs. I'm sure a lot of what you'll find is rookies from a few years ago who didn't quite reach hockey stardom, but it's still a fun box to open with low lost and almost no risk


The four retail packs were 2013-14 Upper Deck Series 1&2, 2012-13 Upper Deck Series 1, and 2012-13 Score. I got a couple of inserts, but my favorite, by far, is the Shane Doan Canvas card.






My autographed card is of Ben Holmstrom from 2013-14 Select. Holmstrom played a total of 7 NHL games in the 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons, and has been in the AHL ever since. He is now with the New York Islanders organization, and is captain of their AHL team, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.


No comments:

Post a Comment