Search This Blog


Thursday, November 6, 2014

2013-14 Prime Seth Jones Prime Time Rookie Autographed Jersey /25

I've done a little bit of secondary-market purchasing when it comes to 2013-14 Prime, but not a whole lot, which is a bit surprising, considering how much I love the high-end stuff. Still, I did manage to get my hands on this Seth Jones Prime Time Rookie autographed jersey card, numbered 13/25.



I'm not really sure why, but I always like to pick up a good Seth Jones card whenever I can. I think it may have to do with the storyline from the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, when he was being considered to go number one overall, to his hometown team, which would have been really cool. The Avalanche, though, decided to select Nathan MacKinnon, then Florida followed with Aleksander Barkov, and Tampa Bay picked up Jonathan Drouin, before the Nashville Predators got what they believed to be the steal of the draft when Jones fell to spot number 4. It may actually be the best thing for him, as he now gets to develop alongside one of the best defensemen in the game, Shea Weber.

No comments:

Post a Comment