Search This Blog


Sunday, May 25, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Totally Certified Anthony Peluso Rookie Auto/Jersey

A few months back, I picked up a couple packs of 2013-14 Totally Certified, and while I pulled my two promised hits, I only had one in hand, as the other was a redemption. Well, after playing the waiting game, I finally have the card in hand.


This is the Rookie Autographed Jersey card of Winnipeg Jets right winger Anthony Peluso. A sixth-round 2007 pick of the St. Louis Blues, Peluso finally made it to the NHL after the Jets claimed him off waivers before the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. He only played in 5 NHL games that year, but was a mainstay on the pro roster for the 2013-14 season, where he picked up 2 goals and 3 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment